.....WARNING.....

  • .....WARNING.....
  • This is an ADULTS ONLY BLOG. Contains Explicit Nudity and Gay Themes.

Friday, October 22, 2010

My locals


After returning from shopping, a few summers ago, I went outside for a smoke. To my suprise I found a young Aboriginal girl standing in my fish pond in my back yard. She stood there silently and still with a glass jar in one hand and a pointy stick in the other. "Excuse me ... What are you doing?', I asked. "SSSHHHH I Gunna get a fish" was the reply. What a stupid Question I had just asked. ... MMMM..."You can't fish here this is my home" I stated " they are MY fish! "YOU WANT ME TO GO!" She said. "Yes" was the only answer I came up with quickly, and she jumped the fence and headed back home to the 'halfway house' at the end of the street.
Guilt overcame me, so I decided the water melon I had just bought for my party that weekend was too big. So Off I headed down to my new indigenous neighbours with the melon.I was greeted by MOM and many kids.
Two days later I returned from work to find my 5 y/o apricot tree stripped of fruit and boughs smashed off. I followed a trail of leaves and apricot seeds back to the young girls house. I knocked on the door which was answered by a 6'2" Aborigional guy yelling " DARE's A WHITE FELLA AT THE DOOR!" After explaining all what had happened prieviously, she called all the kids to the front yard. She asked them all 'who was responsable'. None of the 8 addmitted to the crime although from the line up I knew who it was. Each was heavally hand slapped across the ass several times by MOM. I stood shocked in the middle of the street. WHAT HAVE I DONE!

WHAT HAVE WE DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment